Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Find Your Passion and Commit to It

Over the last month, I have begun to experience a significant shift in my life, in which every day I am beginning to experience magic, mystery and grace unveil itself regularly in my life. I realized that there are two key ingredients that have shaped my experience:
passion and commitment.

When work, commitment, and pleasure all become one and you reach that deep well where passion lives, nothing is impossible.~ Unknown

I have finally hit a place in my life in which I am totally passionate again about what I am doing. Every time I talk about the things I am doing, I light up with joy, energy, radiance and passion! I feel so alive and excited about life. I am starting to feel like I felt when I was a little girl and I would find something I loved and get so excited that I would light up a room. Except now I am in my thirties and I am finding things in my day to day that have the same effect on me. What lights you up and gets you so giddy with joy that you find yourself laughing out loud sometimes, at nothing, and yet at everything? When was the last time you felt this way? How long has it been since you have felt so passionate about something, that you are willing to do anything and everything to make it happen?

There is nothing to be feared or questioned, if you commit the eventuality is guaranteed. ~ Guru Singh

Now here's the kicker - if you find your passion - commit to it 100%! Don't leave yourself a chicken exit or an escape route - just dive in fully with all your heart, discipline and soul and watch as the magic of it unfolds. You may hit obstacles or have fears about reaching what you have committed to, but use them to drive you forward and to know you are on the right path. If you do not experience push back, it means you are not moving forward.

I recently just fully committed to my dreams and passions in my life and I am amazed more and more every day at how things have begun to unfold. Some days I hit obstacles - many are just my own fears, calling me and asking me if I really want this and if I am really committed. But on so many other days, I am amazed at how many doors have begun to open up. Some days I do less and more comes to me - the right people, at the right times. While I have moments of fear and doubt, I don't let those deflect me from my dreams and my vision. I use them as markers along the road to remind me that I am on the right path. What are you committed to? What are you hear to do on this planet and what are you waiting for to do it? Take that leap...find your passion and fully commit to it and as you do, watch a world of magic and mystery unfold before you that is more magnificent than you could even begin to imagine.

Commitment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and gives us the "right stuff" to turn our dreams into reality.~ James Womack
NOTE: This article came from my latest e-gifts newsletter...if you want to sign up for my newsletters, enter your email address on our website...thanks ;) Pilar

No comments:

Post a Comment